Manistique Department of Recreation
MANISTIQUE’S CENTRAL PARK, “THE JEWEL OF EMERALD CITY”, FEATURES:
- Little Bear West Arena, a multi-purpose facility used for a variety of events such as wedding receptions, hockey and ice skating, and more!
- Manistique’s Quarry Lake
- A 1/2 mile walking path
- A band shell with summer concerts every Wednesday evening
- Soccer fields and Little, Minor and Senior League baseball fields
- A sledding hill
- Full tennis and basketball courts
- An archery range
- A horse riding arena
- Lighthouse Clubhouse Playground
Manistique is a unique place. It offers plenty of outdoor activities to our downtown filled with our small businesses. Come visit and play here!
300 N. Maple St.
P.O. Box 515
Manistique, MI 49854
Phone: (906) 341-2290
Fax: (906) 341-6041
© 2023 by SineTech, LLC.